Wednesday, December 25, 2013

The NBA gets it all wrong

From where I sit it looks like it's a great day to relax, celebrate, spend time with family...

via fanpop.com

Please note, I did not include basketball on that list. I'm always proud the NHL has today off. In fact, there's no games on the 24th, 25th or 26th. Good. There shouldn't be. I know the league would love to have games on TV, just like the NBA. However, as someone who has worked more than one Christmas Day, those people should be at home. No, I don't just mean the millionaire players, but the workers. I've been stadium staff, it's not a fun job. Those guys should be at home too. Just like the media. Spend time with your family. Enjoy it. Please. Time is always fleeting, don't miss a chance to say I love you.

Merry Christmas.

At least that's how I see it...and I sit in the cheap seats.

No comments:

Post a Comment