Friday, October 4, 2013

A-Rod lashes out at everyone

From where I sit it looks like Alex Rodriguez wants to make as much damage as he can...

via telegraph.co.uk

With this lawsuit against, well, damn near everyone, it reeks of desperation. In fact, the best analogy I can think of is 'Throwing shit at the wall and seeing what sticks.' Rodriquez is trying to make as many other people look as bad as he can. In turn, that only serves to make him look more guilty. Which is something else that jumped out at me: nowhere in the suit does he allege perjury. He accuses MLB of buying the information. He accuses Bud Selig of tacitly approving of PEDs. Hell, he even accuses an MLB investigator of an inappropriate sexual relationship. But he doesn't say it's a lie. Rodriguez says he will be vindicated...not cleared. It sure looks to me like Rodriguez is admitting guilt, albeit in a roundabout way. So, all this is just another way for Rodriguez to try make everyone else look bad for his own arrogance and stupidity. Sit down. Shut up. Take your punishment like a grownup.

At least that's how I see it...and I sit in the cheap seats.

No comments:

Post a Comment