Saturday, September 7, 2013

Another bad move from the CFL and Tebow is pouting

From where I sit it looks like a pair of great football games this weekend...



Too bad they're in the CFL and probably won't be watched. In a stroke of brilliance the CFL is going directly against the NFL's opening weekend. And the following 3 weeks. With daytime games. It's not even like the CFL has scheduled night games to avoid going up against the full power of the NFL. Every Sunday until October the CFL is trying to tackle the NFL head-on. Even a night game would avoid all the focus south of the border. I don't know what last vestige of a dying brain cell thought this was a good plan. The NFL is the biggest league on the continent. One of the best run in the world. You will lose. How the hell is this a good plan?

Speaking of stupid football decisions...bring me to Tim Tebow.



I can understand he still wants to chase his dreams. We all have goals we set that end up unfulfilled. I'm learning to accept my desire to make the NHL or drive in Formula 1 are probably never going to happen. It's part of life. Time to grow up Tebow. No matter what your various sycophants are telling you, you simply aren't good enough to be a quarterback in the NFL. I'm sorry. It's awful having to confront the fact that you're dreams are over. But, honestly, this would be a whole lot easier on everyone if you would stop doing this in public. Take some quiet time and evaluate your skills and what other teams are offering. Please just stop making us suffer through you sucking your thumb.

At least that's how I see it...and I sit in the cheap seats.

No comments:

Post a Comment