Saturday, January 11, 2014

A-Rod gets 162 games. now wants to waste taxpayer money

From where I sit it looks like A-Rod is running out of options...


So, now he's planning to take his appeal to Federal Court. I'm at a loss to explain what he's doing. Rodriguez is either the victim of one of the most elaborate frame jobs in history...or he's a long way down the rabbit hole. My money is on the latter. I find it really hard to believe that an arbitrator agreed that Rodriguez should be suspended, yet he continues to claim innocence. At what point does he throw in the towel? At the very least he's lost the backing of the MLBPA. If it wasn't so pathetic it would be funny. All that being said, how much money is he wasting? And I don't just mean his own money. If he takes this to Federal Court, the taxpayer will be footing the bill. A multi-millionaire baseball player would be forcing Americans to pay for the judge, and jury if there is one. Now, not only is this a waste of time, but a waste of everyone's money. It's useless. It's self-serving. It's not surprising. Please, just sit down and take your punishment like a grown-up.

At least that's how I see it...and I sit in the cheap seats.

No comments:

Post a Comment