Monday, November 4, 2013

Another outburst from Bryant

From where I sit it looks like Dez Bryant is at it again...

via ftw.usatoday.com

This time his tantrum was directed at the referees. Technically, he was flagged to taking his helmet off. Something Bryant claims he didn't know was illegal, adding he wasn't really mad at the officials. Sure you weren't. I admit I wasn't on the field, but that doesn't look like a calm exchange of ideas to me. That looks more like a wide receiver losing his mind. Annoyingly, the Cowboys won so this may encourage Bryant's petulance to continue. Hopefully one of his teammates will sit him down to discuss the finer points of 'encouragement' and 'discussing calls'. It's one thing to rally the troops, it's something else to have a screaming fit when things aren't going your way. He's a good receiver. But, let's be honest, his outbursts will be a detriment in the long term. On the other hand it provides the Cowboys with a useful distraction to Tony Romo's inconsistent play. One thing is certain...the Dallas Cowboys remain America's most successful circus.


At least that's how I see it...and I sit in the cheap seats.

No comments:

Post a Comment