Saturday, November 30, 2013

More fines in the NFL

From where I sit it looks like a couple more fines are coming from the NFL...



via bleacherreport.com

First to Mike Tomlin for not paying attention to what's happening in front of him. I don't blame Tomlin for watching what's happening on the jumbotron. Let's face it, the sidelines is one of the worst places to watch football. It's almost impossible to get an accurate picture with what's happening on the field. Maybe someone should get him a tablet so he can stand back a bit and watch the TV coverage.

via sports.yahoo.com

Meanwhile, Ndamukong Suh is at it again. This time for a throat slash. He got flagged for 15 yards on Thanksgiving for taking his helmet off following his sack of Matt Flynn for a safety. I'm starting to question whether Suh actually cares about himself or his teammates. Both of these rules have been on the books for a long time. In fact, the rest of the defence was yelling at him to get his helmet back on. I would ask him to smarten up, but honestly he gives so much blog worthy material I'm not really complaining. Although I bet the Lions are getting sick of it...

At least that's how I see it...and I sit in the cheap seats.

No comments:

Post a Comment